Nettpilot provides services to companies and organizations who wants to get more online reach and drive more valuable traffic. We also deliver our own solutions for E-Commerce via WordPress and WooCommerce.
We have delivered service and solutions for more than 500 companies in the Nordics during the last 8 years and watched clients grow big, get sold and also seen a few go broke. We have learned a lot along the way. We are a trusted small company with lots of goodwill, and great clients and we want to explore this even further.
We work with both agencies, freelancers and self-employed professionals and are allways looking for ways to strenghten our team and offering.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a brilliant customer oriented Marketing Manager or Sales expert who wants to earn and own a key position in reaching Nettpilots long-term sales and marketing strategy.
The position is responsible for Nettpilots aftersales processes, our offline presence and performance, focusing on developing products and packages, generating sales leads and revenue from incoming leads and contacts, and working on upsales on already aquired customers. Client advising and delivering follow up services will be a big part as well.
- Manage and align Email and affiliate campaigns with business streams
- Manage and optimize lead generation from offline, web and digital
- Develop Nettpilot offline and International marketing strategy
- Manage content production across channels
- Utilize new outreach channels
- Manage social media marketing and targeted advertising
- CRM integration on webpages and increasing usage of CRM
- Align development of customer community initiatives
- Develop and coordinate newsletter and 1:1 marketing
- Identifying opportunities and new tools
- Advise clients and customers
- Monitor, track and analyze KPIs
- Customer experience and touchpoint mapping
- Network and affiliate improvements
- Product catalogue improvements together with business stream
- Project alignment with business streams
- Some degree in marketing or other relevant subject
- Min 3 years of previous digital marketing experience
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, spoken and written
- Team player with the ability to cooperate across functions internally and towards external contacts
- Proactive and solution-oriented with good attention to detail
- Self-starter and result-oriented
- Computer literate
- You have been working in your own company for at least three years and knows what it takes to run a small company
Work location: What suits you best?
Salary: Will be based on skills and sales revenue (bonus & provisionbased).
Deadline: We are allways looking for the right person.
Next step: Fill out the application below.